BroNacho21

SteamID:

idk how to find it and im too lazy to look it up

Punished by:

Anathema Device

Reason for the punishment:

saying "nigballs" and some other stuff a while ago

Why should your punishment be revoked?

look... i really enjoy this game and it was late at night. not a lot of people were on so i was getting a little pushy with the things i put in chat. it was wrong but definetly not perma mute AND gag. What did i do to get a gag. Just please consider. (also, not your guys fault but i wasn't aware there was a limit, i just assumed punishments recurred in 30-60 minute intervals)

Edited by BroNacho21

BroNacho21 

Hello,

This is your Steam Id, 76561198971748236, and this is a link directly to the infraction, https://bans.gflclan.com/infractions/62d24ba8c93a233e95a50d82/?search=BroNacho.

You have 9 infractions over the last three days, 17 overall, which is significantly over the limit, and I'm inclined to deny this for now. If you were willing to take the infractions to say it when staff are on, I don't believe you would adhere to the rules when staff aren't on. You may re-appeal in a few months.

Anathema, i understand your reasoning. what calls for the gag. I havent had 1 vc violation, only violations from chat and the occasional accidental rdm.

BroNacho21