Sgt. Squiddy

Squiddy steps back from Rotation

Howdy folks,

This isn't a resignation so to speak, but bear with me here. I started becoming a regular on TTT Rotation back towards the end of 2021 or the start of 2022. I've had plenty of fun memories on there, from the time when Marshalmaniac blew up all his T buddies to the time Quaren got beaned by a shelf when he wanted health and all the T rounds on C4 the ship. Those were good times.

However, I just haven't been having as much fun lately. I've been getting really loud and upset whenever I lose certain gunfights. Such gunfights are whenever I'm facing someone who's of much higher skill in FPS games than me. I've already made a long-ass rant about "get gud", so I need not repeat myself. I'm just tired of losing to guys who can actually aim.

To anyone and everyone who was around when I flipped my shit, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. This kind of stuff is horrible for my well being and everyone else's.

Bottom line: I'm not going to be spending as much time on Rotation as I used to. I still hope to get on every now and then, but I just can't realistically be on for extended periods of time without boiling over.

Alright, this post is over. You can head on back to your desks.

Stay squiggly, my friends.

[Former] Admin: GFL Prop Hunt

Regular: TTT Rotation

beleive me getting owned in any game is the most aggravating shit. I may not be as verbal with it but I still rage when im on a roll and some rando lands a lucky headshot after ive pumped an entire clip into them. This game can get your competitive spirit going, but its also a game that you can expect to lose in. One round doesnt mean anything, there will be plenty more. Im glad you're taking a break, your mental and physical well being are more important than some video game, and its easier to navigate through your issues with a clear head. The server will be waiting for you when you get back, have a good one squiddy!

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements

Hey Squidsters. Sucks to see you taking a step back but of course I want what's best for ya and your mental. Sometimes there are moments where even the more skillful get frustrated just from the game not working out for them, and so I'm sure we've all been there. It's good to acknowledge how sometimes we may just not be in the best attitude and so we shouldn't force ourselves to suffer under the pretenses of fun; we should just find what we enjoy best and make sure to remember why we enjoy it. Anyways, we'll always have open arms for you on Rotation Squiddy, and I'm glad you've come to be an integral part of our community. 🙂