Reiko_

Reiko_'s Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

Posted  Edited by Reiko_

My in-game name: Tea

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:215601623

Reason: "Banned on SB"

Admin: Alexis

Why this should be revoked:

Hello! Hey so basically I had appealed a ban that I had from about 1 - 2 years ago, it was accepted on October 8th by Grandayen, I played the server for a week or two and then took a break from GMOD, I had tried to connect to the server today and saw that I was banned by Alexis for "Banned on SB", I came to the forums, checked out my ban on the website and it said that the ban had been given during April.

My ban Appeal was Accepted on October 8th, 2021 by Grandayen

I was re-banned on April 15th, 2021 by Alexis

Now wait a sec, those dates don't add up? Sorry just a bit confused here but I was unbanned on October 8th but re-banned on April 15th 2021? Time travel or somethign going on here, idk. Just want this to be resolved please

Also, sorry but, what is SB?

Anywho, heres the link to my original ban appeal

and my current ban

https://bans.gflclan.com/infractions/?search=STEAM_0:1:215601623

Edited by Reiko_

To clarify for all other admins, he was banned on a different GFL server, and all bans are universal, hence why he's banned now. Alexis was a TTT Anarchy admin and a TTT Vanilla Server Manager, however the reasoning as to why doesn't make sense to me.

As for the ban that's keeping him from the server, it's an old one that should've been repealed if Grand accepted the request.

perfection_50.jpg.62e15c78e81618c7be49436b8df5abc9.jpg

Alexis actually pushed a web ban as opposed to a ban that was made on one of our other game servers. The date and reason given lines up with when we were still transitioning over to GFLBans. The appeal that was accepted by Grandayen was for the SourceBans (SB) entry; the GFLBans entry was left untouched.

This appeal has been accepted, and your ban will be lifted shortly.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements