karYzan

karYzan's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): karYzan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:470429

Admin that banned you: I have no idea

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mute

Why should you be unbanned?

I was muted when I wasn't really online. Maybe it was you Dini? But I have no idea why I was muted this time. If there is any clip of the event then you probably have your reasons. 

But I did say and I was very explicit in saying that I don't want to insult or offend anybody but I think both homosexuality and incest is wrong.

But just having the opinion that it's wrong is a muteable offense? Would you ban a racist that confesses that he is a racist but doesn't offend anyone?

So many insults and people cursing each other and all these things and nothing happens. But as soon as someone doesn't accept homosexuality, the ban hammer hits.

It's seems very hypocritical to be honest. If your aim is a server where everyone is welcome, you better lay out some ground rules.

people calling each others mothers and sisters whores and happens on daily basis and nothing happens. but just saying that you think homosexuality is wrong is the most serious offense here.

You know the ground rules, in fact you were muted for the very same thing on 3 other different occasions. If you continue to break the rules after being muted the mutes will be longer and longer. The silence is 1 month, you aren't banned on the server but you cannot type / use voice during this time. Also, yes I have had a few clips sent yesterday as well with people calling admin on you. 

Anyways regardless of all what you said, the rules are linked to you every time you join the server. I doubt you even need that however if you just look at past mutes on sourcebans https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=470429&Submit=Search

Have a good day