Name:

EmpressOfFrance

SteamID:

Punished by:

Sunbeam

Reason for the punishment:

Over warn limit

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I would like to begin by saying I do not want my punishment removed, as that would be unfair as I still broke the rules. Rather I would like to contest the length and future implications of this ban.

Most my warns are not gathered in short sprees but rather accumulated over several days if not a week of playing, and as such in the past few months I will play for weeks, get a banned come back and this will repeat. The majority of my warns were not out of malicious action, but rather the wrinkles in my brain disappearing and me thinking something occured that did not happen which lead to rdm. Some of these cases are misattributing where a shot came from, who did damage to me or seeing an unided body. And I do sometimes prop kill and reasonably get warned for it. But never has this been done continously and repeatedly in short amounts of time that would ruin the game for anyone else.

All of the things described above are rule breaks and still deserve punishment, but a month and a threat of permaban is too harsh for what can be attributed to me being a really dumb person. I can cut down on the more preventable warns.

Hon hon hon le baguette

Posted  Edited by Anathema Device - Edit Reason: Clarity

Hey I totally understand that this isn't an appeal and I'd just like to explain the thought process behind it.

Firstly I want to clarify, even though it is what Sunbeam said, your next ban could be a perma ban, not that it will be a perma ban. You do have one of the steepest infraction histories I've seen, https://bans.gflclan.com/infractions/?search=76561198167526857 for reference, and under the previous punishment guidelines you would have been perma-banned a few bans ago. 

I can't speak to the qualities of the individual infractions, but the sheer amount (81) is significant. My only ask is that you cut down on stuff that is preventable, because that, and being deceptive in reports, will end up leading to a perma ban down the road. I'm gonna leave this open for now in case the SMs have anything they'd like to add to this.

Edited by Anathema Device
Clarity

It was just a general warning, your infraction history is terrible.

Also you have actively lied in reports before leaving your  reports unreliable at best which doesn't paint a good image.