Vanya

Event #288 -- "Hannibal Fun Times"

Event Overview:

Hello everyone! This event was selected from our Nomination Megathread, which you can check (and nominate your own ideas) here! -- If you'd like to see your nominations appear in these threads make sure to drop your ideas in the thread linked above!

For this week, as suggested by CS:S favorite willywilson we'll be taking a tour through Hannibal's maps one more time, but this time we'll be taking a detour through yet another classic map near the end in the form of Predator! For this week there'll be no special kickers either, just a basic little teamwork oriented event minus Paranoid, but it should still be a nice little mix of things to do.

This event, as well as True ESK French Map Combo were tied for votes in the voting thread, so I put both of these nominations through Random.org to pick a winner and as you may have guessed this event won:

image.png.7d803ca2dd56d274f3189e7431d08c87.png

For this event we'll be playing:

Server IP:

• 92.119.148.14:27015
  • steam://connect/92.119.148.14:27015

Time for the event:

• Saturday July 30th @ 4:00PM CDT.
To check at which time the event is for you, check this website to give you an idea.
PLEASE REFER TO THE TIME LISTED IN THE STEAM GROUP AS THE ABSOLUTE TIME AT WHICH THE EVENT STARTS!
Notice:

Special Kickers:

• None for this event.

VIP Rewards:

• Winners of any one map with one week of big V.I.P.
  • Winners of all maps will win two weeks of big V.I.P.
Rules:
  • This event should be of chill nature. If the chill flow starts disrupting the tryhard nature of the event then it'll have to stop.
  • Regular server rules will apply for this event as usual.
  • Sitting in spec unless you're a spectating admin is not allowed.
  • LMS will be played for 80 minutes maximum, however, if team is struggling early on then RTV will be enabled. Paranoid will be playable for up to 60 minutes + an extra 30 minute extend if people request it but RTV will be open after a couple wins. Predator will be played for up to 90 minutes.
Leaders:
  • Any willing one.
See you on the weekend, and good luck!