aks

aks's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): aks

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47547491

Admin that banned you: Infra

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permanent server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Was banned for angle snap hacking. No idea how or why. Didn't even know it was a thing until now. Happened after I set a record on a bhop bonus on surf_ancient, though it was beaten within less than a minute by my friend cry, or syn. I didn't know I was banned until today though because I hadn't tried to join since.

Hi @aks, you were automatically flagged several times for angle-snap cheats. Now unless you were cosplaying as one of these bad boys while running bonuses.....

4ea6f03714c75ed099f1ffb16135889c.png

...I don't see how you'd manage to get flagged that many times for angle snapping.

Feel free to share what exactly you were doing between getting that record and getting banned, and I'll look into it 😄

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

When I made this appeal I had assumed I was banned because of the record since it was the only notable thing I had done that day. However, after learning a bit more, I heard that spinning very fast could potentially get you false flagged. It sounds very stupid, but I was on for one more map after I had set that bonus record and before that map had ended I was very tired and had given up on the bonus I was doing, so I set my sensitivity to the max and just started spinning out of boredom. I was streaming in a discord with 4 or 5 other people in the call at the time, so they can attest to this. I also have a few recordings of the bonus I had set the record on, but I heard from cry you don't need them.

So yes, I quite literally was cosplaying as a beyblade before getting off. 😛

17 hours ago, aks said:

So yes, I quite literally was cosplaying as a beyblade before getting off. 😛

Fair enough. I've unbanned you. Might take a bit for your old records and stuff to take effect again.

Apologies for the confusion! 😅

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png