ncx

SteamID:

STEAM_1:0:64668423

Punished by:

Phee

Reason for the punishment:

over warn limit?

Why should your punishment be revoked?

0 bullets left my gun and I got warned 4 times for rdm. Just becasue 2 people who happened to be rdming were on my friends list. Literally check the logs

Hello, 

I changed the ban reason immediately after banning you all when I saw all your reports from you and your group that were on were filled with slurs (from the map we were on and the previous map, where you did rdm several times). I will not be removing the ban, as members of your group were already previously banned for troll behavior, slurs, and rdm.  one ban was appealed from your friends, previously while one was not. Since you all show no signs of having learnt your lesson or stopping this behavior, I have upped the ban to permanent.

make better friends, and better decisions.

2 hours ago, Tiny said:

But the thing is I have done nothing.

you literally called someone the n word in your player report

7 minutes ago, Phee said:

you literally called someone the n word in your player report

sorry mixed you up with your friend. you said " i love le rdm". pretty incriminating tbh either way

I agree with Phee here, you've been caught up in two different RDM groups that have joined, and based on reports and chat around the time this happened it seemed like at the very least you abetted your buddies by not fighting back and with them not targeting you.

I will be denying this appeal on the grounds that you did indeed participate even if you didn't specifically RDM.