Warmongerous

Give Serial Killer the Wallbang Revolver

Give Serial Killer the Wallbang Revolver  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Serial Killer be given the Wallbang Revolver

• Yes, what an amazing idea
    • No, you're dumb and that idea is dumb

As stated in the title, should the SK be given the wallbang revolver? Because it is one of the most underused shop items, Jackals never buy it, and the only role that can use it properly would be the SK, yet he doesn't have it. If it needs balancing, you could just make it so you can't pick up extra ammo for it.

Posted  Edited by dmitric419
2 hours ago, Warmongerous said:

Yeah, the M29 Satan. I forgot the name

I just saying, It's not helping your case if you don't even know tha name of it or not try to find out it's name. Oof

Edited by dmitric419

Just a gamer and helpful person.

11 minutes ago, Anathema Device said:

Twas done before, lemme remember what happened then (I think it didn't function properly)

The gun did work properly, it's just that it was difficult to use due to tracker not always being accurate and the spread of the gun made it only worse.

Originally, the M29 Satan Penetrator was put into both the Jackal and SK shops. However, it was kept in the Jackal shop only for the following reasons:

• If it was in the Traitor shop, Traitors can camp in traitor rooms and shoot you with it.
  • If it were Detective-only, Detectives can camp in detective rooms and shoot you with it, and Traitors can steal it from a dead Detective. While it could be used to catch targets running behind walls, the gun itself is also effectively a weaker Deagle, making it feel like a waste of a credit compared to the other items that Detective has access to.
  • Serial Killer can shoot you from anywhere due to its wallhacks. However, the Tracker itself tends to be buggy and not always display position accurately, making it feel like you can never hit your shots.

I will admit that having it in the hands of the Jackals only is lame (and only serves to bloat the Jackal shop) but putting it in pretty much any other shop is not fun to fight against. 

Achievements

36 minutes ago, Anathema Device said:

Twas done before, lemme remember what happened then (I think it didn't function properly)

Pretty sure it just had bad hitreg/spread

19 minutes ago, The1337Gh0st said:

Serial Killer can shoot you from anywhere due to its wallhacks. However, the Tracker itself tends to be buggy and not always display position accurately, making it feel like you can never hit your shots.

true, but because of the spread, it makes it so you can't just hit someone from across the map. the tracker doesn't work as well at long ranges due to not rendering the players, so its only good for close range really. because of this, its really only useful behind a door to easily get a shot or 2 in before someone can come into the room and attack you.

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif