Marci

Marci's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Marci

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:151576465

Banned by: kettermelon

Ban Reason: hacking lol

Why should you be unbanned

Ok so I have been banned on ttt anarchy before for hacking, I wasn't and appealed the ban and got accepted.
the server I usually play on just got ddosed so I decided to go find another server to play on whilst I wait for it come back up.
I get on, I get T and then play a round like normal, and get banned for hacking.
might I add the servers movement feels really nice so it's easy for me to play on.

idk, send me a clip of some aimbot, i'll wait.

marci#7658 if you wanna message me

Well for starters your movement was erratic and snappy, which is red flag number one for Aimbot. But thats not what I got you for.

the clip below shows how you have no recoil despite firing two shots with the Sniper, a weapon that makes it real easy to spot whether or not someone is using norecoil because of its high recoil.

I did also get this, which is major sus but it cant prove much so ill just add it here so others can see what tipped me off, and to further prove that you had no recoil.

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements

yeah that first clip looks weird, second one not so much.
I can tell you rn that on my end, I had recoil, not heaps but a bit, idk I have only played this server twice, on my screen it didn't look like that at all.

My movement is just from years of playing, it is eratic and snappy so it is harder for people to him me, if I was "aimbotting" it would have nothing to do with my movement.

Second clip looks fine to me idk.

I will add that I do control my recoil to a degree, not that degree but I might have a theory on why it looks like that on your screen.

What I see on my screen is completely different from what you see. A great example of that is the first clip you posted, I body shot him but on your clip I shot the air, this is because I flicked and swung around. Due to latency and me also being on 200 ping (ish), it appears on your end as me just looking forward.

idk, I didn't make gmod, can't debunk everything here, not much more I can say except I didn't have any 3rd party software or scrips going. 

Also to add to the movement, I really don't see the problem with it,  I'm not just gonna hold down w and play.

oh and in the second clip you can see a bit of recoil control. I swing down after the shot, It's not something I do consciously, It is a habit after years of playing, it's just something I do. 

recoil is instantaneous, the time between when you swung down and when you shot is enough for your crosshair to move up with recoil. I've watched people with 200 ping on multiple occasions and I rarely see those with no recoil unless they actually have it. If I am wrong on this I do apologize but those shots are pretty damning.

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements

if you wanna script check me or something be my guest. That is just how I play, the server I play on is full of sweats so I have had to learn to play like them and move like them.
I understand though, first or second time joining the server and he's playing like that, doesn't feel right, I agree, I see it all the time on the server I play on.

You said this "recoil is instantaneous, the time between when you swung down and when you shot is enough for your crosshair to move up with recoil."

you are right, it is 
instantaneous, therefore when I shoot I move it down straight after, like i said, it's not something I really think about, being doing it for almost 2 years.

Hey there, sorry for the delayed response. After taking some time to evaluate the evidence presented here, we don't believe that it is sufficient enough to constitute hacking, so we will be removing it. Sorry for the misunderstanding and late response, but appeal accepted.