Neon Cat

Blinker role

Just was messing around with a bunch of stuff in sandbox, and I came across 2 weapons that could make a good hidden tier role.

Weapons:
Weapon 1: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2113671408
this weapon is basically an extremely overpowered katana, left clicking allows you to slice with the katana, and if you left click 3 times you can leap. right clicking is the more powerful ability, allowing you to go in slow motion, aim at an area, then you will move extremely fast toward that area, slicing anything in your path.
Weapon 2: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2509627058

this basically just lets you turn invisible and invincible for a few seconds, while also making you move much faster. Basically it allows you to escape to a nearby area whenever you need it.

Role idea:
So this role would be a hidden tier role due to its very powerful weapons, but it would also need a few extra buffs. I would give it increased speed and health, climb ability, and also I would make its health regenerate a small amount (about 25) whenever using the shift ability (might add a longer cooldown or something because of this). Also, the sword would need to have slow motion removed because as cool as it is, it would be incredibly annoying to other players having everything put in slow motion every 5 seconds. the role shouldn't be able to pick up guns, due to being a melee role similar to hidden. also last thing, I think there are missing animations on the sword soo those might need to be fixed

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

6 hours ago, kit848 said:

I think it's too similar to Hidden to justify it being implemented whilst the Hidden is a possible role.

Like imagine this role vs Hidden. 

I mean this one has pretty different abilities, it can't attack while invisible, and it can only go invis for about 3 seconds at a time

6 hours ago, dmitric419 said:

This just sounds like a ninja but i still like it, but does it alert anyone or does it spawn no one knowing it in the game?

the katana makes VERY obvious sounds, so does the shift swep I think, so its pretty easy to know it exists. also good point with it being a ninja, I might code this with a ninja model and icon

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

+1 we need more melee based roles, and more super roles. this sounds so cool. it would be neat to have it be a cyborg ninja model (or just rip raiden's) cause with those abilities that role is no ordinary ninja.

Reach for the stars, there you will find pie.