Azushii

Azushii's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Azushii - Edit Reason: Yes

Name: Azushii

Steam ID (or steam profile link): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012270423

Banned by: I dunno

Ban Reason: Hungry Mods

Why should you be unbanned

Misread Simon says prompt, thought it was to kill a T, baked an Incin waiting for them to shoot at me, door was blocked after saying to escape, da fuck is wrong with this server 😕

Edited by Azushii
Yes

Hi it was me who banned you. The reason why I did was because you did kill three people which does constitute mass RDM. I also saw that some people were saying there was a different prompt then the one saying to kill a fellow terrorist. Karma gets tricky on special rounds as Karma may or may not be active as well. In either case, I will be willing to vouch for you to be unbanned because a) this is your first ban and b) there seems to have been confusion on what prompt was actually present.  I was and am still genuinely willing to work with you and I understand your frustration, but I would also like for you to understand that I banned you in accordance with what I know of the MOTD and rules on Rotation. This was not done out of spite. Best of luck with your appeal.

d686cf7cd2f5a9814c9a2a17ccd8bd2e.gif.f56c1dfa80af4877f8e54d0290ccc5f0.gif

Understanding that the special round has proven to be an issue in the past, I'll be removing this ban off of a technicality. I would like to clarify that the special round did in fact say to kill "a terrorist" and not "kill everyone else" so regarding the situation with the thrown incendiary grenade would be quite questionable. I would also like to further mention that your behaviors toward staff isn't appropriate as you claim the reason here to be "hungry mods" and that you weren't in the wrong with your action. So please do consider filling out information more appropriately in the future.