Anathema Device

Two Year Anniversary Event "Oops all Roles"

Posted  Edited by Anathema Device

Two years of Anarchy is coming up super soon, and I have an idea for an event for this day specifically. I think it can be called "Oops all Roles", and what it would be essentially, is adding all the roles that have EVER been in either Anarchy, for the day, or for a few days. This would include but is not limited to:

Innocent;
(Skirmisher was previously here but it is no longer accessible)

(Lookout was previously here but it was readded)
Necrohealiac

Sniffer (ANEU)

Beacon

(Wrath was previously here, but it had a severe crashing bug)

Maker

Oracle

(Alchemist was formerly here but it has been taken down) (ANEU)

Vigilante (ANEU)
Occultist (ANEU)

Traitor;
Vampire
Stalker
Ravenous (had a vicious bug)

Defective

Hitman

Necromancer

Mercenary

True Neutrals;
Beggar (ANEU I think)

Clown (This Role, whilst on ANEU, never fully functioned)

Swapper

Sacrifice (ANEU)

Weird Neutrals;
Bulwark

(Mad Bomber was here but it was readded)
(Restless was here but it was readded)
Skirmisher (renamed to Gladiator?) (ANEU)
Kobold

Bodyguard

Duelist

Random Winstate Jester?

I know some of these roles are positively hated, but the point of the event would be chaos and nostalgia, throwing everything into the pot. I might also be forgetting some.

Edited by Anathema Device

1 hour ago, Anathema Device said:

Innocent;

Lookout
Necrohealiac

Mercenary

isn't mercenary a traitor role

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

Posted  Edited by Doctor Pig

You forgot vampire 

Edit:  no you didn’t I just thought it was neutral lol

Edited by Doctor Pig

Hello I'm Doctor Pig

On 8/16/2022 at 10:40 PM, Anathema Device said:

I also left out Astronaut because it was just a free RDM thing.

nooooooo my role 😞
I should probably fix astronaut at some point

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

Innocent;

Skirmisher is an innocent role that regained health on killing evil roles.

(Lookout was previously here but it was readded)
Necrohealiac:

Necroheliac is an innocent role that heals when other innocents die.

Sniffer (ANEU)
Sniffer is a detective role that comes with a magnifying glass, and can see footprints of other terrorists. If a terrorist has bloody footprints, that means that they killed someone recently, but that doesn't always mean they're KOS.

Beacon
Beacon is a powerful innocent role that gains powerful buffs each time someone on their team is confirmed dead. This could include; Jump power, speed, damage resistance, damage boost, fire rate, and health regen. Once they get enough buffs, their role is revealed. If they kill someone on their team, they become just an innocent.

(Wrath was previously here, but it had a severe crashing bug)

Wrath is an innocent role that is not revealed to it's terrorist, but instead when they are RDMed they come back as a traitor instead of dying.

Maker

Maker is a detective role, but instead of a DNA scanner they have a set of minecraft blocks they can choose from.

Oracle
Oracle is an innocent role that is given three people's possible role, and they have to deduce to figure out what's true and what's false.

(Alchemist was formerly here but it has been taken down) (ANEU)

Vigilante (ANEU)
Vigilante is a detective role that gets a damage boost fighting against traitors instead of a DNA scanner.
Occultist (ANEU)

Occultist is an innocent rule that, when reduced below 25 HP, respawns in a burst of flame and gains resistance to fire.

Traitor;
Vampire

The vampire is a new traitor role without a shop that can gain an advantage by transforming and flying around.
They have to eliminate at least one other player every minute or else they will fall into a state of Bloodlust in which they take one damage point every two seconds.
Whenever they transform into a bat they will also fall into bloodlust.

Additionally a vampire does heal themself for 50% of the damage they deal to other players when they are in bloodlust.
Stalker

This traitor role has a camera that they can place, as well as a camera that can track through walls.
Ravenous (had a vicious bug)
This is technically a neutral role, but it happens when the glutton does not eat enough players. Its health declines rapidly and it is only allowed to use a knife.

Defective
This traitor role appears as a detective, and has access to the detective shop.

Hitman
The hitman (known as dealer from Dhalucard) is a new traitor role that spawns with zero credits. Instead of being awarded with credits once a few players are dead, he has to fight for every credit really hard by killing his targets. If he kills his target, he will be instantly rewarded with a credit. If his target dies in another way, he will get nothing in return. In both cases however a new target is selected after the old one died.

Mercenary
This is a traitor role with access to the Detective shop. 

True Neutrals;
Beggar (ANEU I think)

This role joins the team of whomever gives them a shop weapon.

Clown (This Role, whilst on ANEU, never fully functioned)
This role attempts to survive the entire round, and if they do they become a super evil who kills everyone.

Swapper

This role, when killed, exchanges role with the player who kills them.

Sacrifice (ANEU)

This role gains a defib that it can use once to revive any person. (The role may be innocent so it revives them AS innocent)

Weird Neutrals;
Bulwark

This role is armed with a minigun and health pack and intends to kill everyone else.
(Mad Bomber was here but it was readded)
(Restless was here but it was readded)

Skirmisher (renamed to Gladiator?) (ANEU)

This role spawns alone, and gains a percentage damage buff and damage reduction, and must kill everyone.
Kobold

This role tries to grab a percentage of all of the guns on a map, and in doing so wins.

Bodyguard

A random player is chosen for this role to protect. They are damaged when that person dies, and win with whatever team that person is on. However, they are not able to see that player's allies, and are not able to randomly kill. (unless they're the bodyguard for a sidekick, or dopple, or SK, or other weird neutral)

Duelist

This role spawns in pairs, and one of them must kill the other to pick what role they get for the round. They cannot damage or be damaged by anybody else.

Random Winstate Jester?

This role has a chance of haunting a player, coming back as their same or opposite role if they die, becoming the same or opposite role of someone who kills them, or outright winning the round by dying.
Necromancer (Technically already in as Lazarus/Plague Doctor)

• 4 weeks later...