GFLClan PREDATOR SNP

GFLClan PREDATOR SNP's CSGO Bhop Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by GFLClan PREDATOR SNP

Steam Name(s): GFLClan PREDATOR SNP

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:424620672

Admin that banned you: SimplyEesa

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): hyperscroll

Why should you be unbanned?

Good morning, I was unfairly banned because I didn't know I could bhop on the server, I believe I'm not the only one to bhop on the server, alias I even think this practice is bad because it harms the performance of the stage itself, some arrive faster in places and those who can't do it, pay the damage because they can't reach the place in time and simply leave the game or see an enemy in the game, thus harming the floor of the stage.
I did some research and saw that "HYPER SCROLL" is a cheat, so I say it was unfair because I didn't use any of it.
I believe that if you ban or nerf BHOP on the server, the progress of the stage will begin to be more balanced, I had to learn bhop because it was being harmed within the stage, while some who know this move have an advantage, others who don't know are always harmed, this was the reason I kept training until I perfected my bhop, and it's still a long way from being perfect like many on the server, if the use of BHOP is prohibited, I believe that no one will stand out and disturb the progress of the phase, that it will help those who don't know how to make this movement, anyway, that's all, thank you.

Edited by GFLClan PREDATOR SNP

PREDATOR SNP AIRSOFT

Posted  Edited by GFLClan PREDATOR SNP

What I used was simply the mouse wheel, turning it backwards and forwards, in short, I'm not going to bunnar on the server anymore, one because I think it's wrong bhop, I had to use it because it was always being
harmed within the game phase, and second I only bought CSGO to play on the server, so I won't use bhop inside the game anymore, as I said in the post above, it creates a very big advantage with the other players.

Edited by GFLClan PREDATOR SNP

PREDATOR SNP AIRSOFT