Flimsyyy

Flimsyyy's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Flimsy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93888399

Admin that banned you: ROTAC

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Ban

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Sorry if this isn't allowed, it's my second appeal, but I'm reappealing now that time's passed and I've figured things out.

I was incorrectly banned for hacking over a year ago. After unsuccessfully appealing, I went through with Yogpod the possible reasons for my ban but never came to a conclusion on what set it off, despite me not hacking & using nothing similar in any way, for any game. A month or so later I figured out that I had "-tools" in my launch options (which was likely a dumb accident from modding Half Life Alyx at the time, since you need to do that for its hammer) which changed some things with Garry's Mod (i.e. disabling tagging people on scoreboards). After talking to a few others, I'd bet this was the reason for my ban. For this reason I'd like to reappeal. Second, the map I was making at the time of my ban, ttt_fernwood_b1, eventually got finished & is now being hosted on your TTT2 Anarchy server despite me being banned - I'd love to see this played on a server other than my own, in person, and get feedback for it. I've genuinely never cheated, never will, and would love if someone would be understanding. Thanks.

Good evening.
Firstly, linking your previous appeal here: https://gflclan.com/topic/73662-flimsyyys-ttt-vanilla-muteban-appeal/ , and ban link: https://bans.gflclan.com/infractions/609a2d773394f064c5d0f000/?search=STEAM_0:0:93888399

Next. I would like to state that this ban was not incorrect. You in fact state in your appeal that you found what you believe to have triggered the system to alert and ban you. Whether you intended to use it or not, the ban was obviously justified. 

However it has been close to a year and a half since the ban was implemented. Due to this time frame, I am going to be approving your appeal. With this, I want you to understand something. The chances of a permanent ban being reinstated is quite high. You are basically being brought back on thin ice. Should you earn another permanent ban from our servers, you would have a very slim chance of an appeal being accepted again. 

Your ban should be lifted shortly. Should you have issues connecting to our servers, feel free to reach out to me directly. Welcome back.

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)