SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:563690439

Punished by:

Lobsterpaw

Reason for the punishment:

Transphobia

Why should your punishment be revoked?

All I said was, "That's probably what the real Sophie sounds like." 

While someone in server is using the name Sophie and has a male/deep voice. Running around saying, "Im Sophie guys, Im Sophie." Which is probably more toxic than the one thing I said.

Literally said nothing against trans people

Edited by SmithJr605

WIN.jpeg

anarchy has had a very active regular named sophie in the past, as you're well aware (you were punished by them at one point.) you can attempt to play coy about what you meant, but there is no room for transphobia on anarchy. 

piss

4 minutes ago, lobsterpaw said:

anarchy has had a very active regular named sophie in the past, as you're well aware (you were punished by them at one point.) you can attempt to play coy about what you meant, but there is no room for transphobia on anarchy. 

Yet, I never said anything wrong towards saying what I said. I didn't even say It in a wrong way. 

WIN.jpeg

Posted  Edited by Anathema Device

The real Sophie that played on the server is a trans woman, and so insinuating that she is a man (which is the comment that put it on our radar) is transphobic. I understand if you didn't know, but what you said definitely is suspicious and transphobic with that in mind.

Even if you didn't know, the gag's still legit, and I'm upholding it

Edited by Anathema Device