Goldspark2815

Help Fixing an ocurrent crash during (specifically) Best Korea's 3rd Stage

Long story short: Like the title says, my game crashes on stage 3 of Best Korea, coincidentally when a Kamikaze Baby shows up or run across my screen.

Sometimes happens just after the first surf and sometimes after the first elevator (the don't touch the kid área). 

I'm not sure if this is the best way to report a technical issue or even asking for help but if i wasn't supposed to do it this way let me know please.

Thx in advance.

Golds.

First suggestion I'd give is to try and verify your CS:GO installation files in Steam. I checked connection logs at the time and didn't notice any out of the ordinary patterns, and you were the only one who unexpectedly disconnected at that time, so I doubt it's a map issue.

Hey Vauff thanks for replying!

I'll make sure to try that but don't think would fix nothing. I recently upgraded a few components of my pc and got to format all my stuff, and, of course, reinstall the game, the thing is i had this problem even before the upgrading, wich is really weird. 

Also, worth to mention, the game doesn't really crash, but freezes, had to force close the game by closing session through CTRL+ALT+SUPR.

Already veryfied archives so it's just matter of waiting for Best Korea to be nominated again, i'll let you know if it happens again.

Thanks.

Golds.