bunnyy

maya's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): bunny (previous alias: maya)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460508367

Admin that banned you: Unsure

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permanent mute and gag

Why should you be unbanned?

This is my second time contesting and I've taken some time offline for the past few months to reflect on myself and grow as a person. I was banned about 2 years ago and decided to appeal on GFL shortly after I was banned on another server. My appeal got denied, the reason being that I couldn't appeal because I was banned on another server. Nonetheless, the punishment that I received on GFL (which was a perma mute and gag) had nothing to do with reasons I was banned on another server. 2 years ago on GFL, I used excessive vulgar and immature language (which I've grown from now) and I've taken the time to reflect on my past actions, even after being banned on the other server. I've been consistently surfing on GFL despite being unable to use voice chat because I honestly like surfing. I find it most frustrating that I can't even use text chat to talk to other people about surfing, records, etc. so that's my main reason for this contest.

I understand that I was immature in the past, but I personally feel like it would be fair to give me another chance at being apart of this community again. I know I am capable of making good decisions now without being nearly as immature as I was in the past.

Thank you for your time.

2.gif

Same reply as last appeal:

Sorry you were not perma silenced on surf. This cannot be handled by me and is only up to one person only (since the server you got perm muted on no longer exists)

Will have to wait for response from the CSGO Division Leader @Infra

@Infra

Hi @maya,

After some consideration, I have decided to give you a chance and ungag you - this means you will be allowed to use text chat from now on. Please note that all chat messages are logged, and any indication of trouble or rules being broken will lead to the punishment being reinstated with no further chance of appeal.

You will remain permanently muted from using voice chat, simply because I do not know if things have actually changed and your reputation across several surf servers lowers my confidence in giving you the chance on that just yet. I'm open to changing my mind in a few months from now as I see you interact positively with the community via text, so hopefully things go well! (You will need to appeal the mute as a separate punishment, feel free to shoot me a message on Discord in a few month's time to inquire on what I think before appealing)

If you have any further questions, feel free to make a ticket in the Surf discord (https://discord.gg/gfl) or message me.

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png