FROSTOP

FROSTOP's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): GHOST

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:560034071

Admin that banned you: Aurora

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Blocked

Why should you be unbanned?

Dear gflclan Admins,
I hope you are fine, I noticed when I tried to enter the server that I was banned because of my VIP subscription or because of the payment method. If there is something I have to do to unblock me, I will do it because it is the first time that I have been banned and I am also an old player on this server

with my best wishes

kax

Hello,

You were banned because a chargeback was submitted for your recent VIP purchase stating that the transaction was unauthorized. Card issuers use this reason when the card holder contacts them saying they didn't make a given transaction (i.e. an unauthorized user did).

Sometimes, this is the product of the card holder not recognizing a transaction and submitting a dispute in error. If this may have happened here, please reach back out to your card issuer and inform them of the error. After the chargeback is withdrawn, let me know and I will unban your account as soon as I get confirmation from PayPal that the issue is resolved.

If there was another issue with your purchase that caused you to submit a chargeback (and you weren't intending to indicate to the card issuer that the card was used without your consent), please remove the chargeback. I will unban you once this is done and we can work through whatever issues you may be having with your perks. 

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png