MrNicko OD

MrNicko OD's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by MrNicko OD

Steam Name(s): Nicko

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57935140

Admin that banned you: duke (?)

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

So I didn't know accusing someone as a pedo was a bannable offense, granted ignorance of the rules isn't really an excuse so thats fair, and it was directed at someone who was on sneak server which I used to surf on. I was jokingly accusing him based on his actions with surfer Bunny who was a 16 yr old surfer at the time, bro would constantly be in discord calls with her and whatnot, and he would constantly make fun of me for literally anything so that gave me grounds to make fun of him at the time. I now know that accusing someone of pedophillia is a pretty big deal and won't do it again. Keep me banned or unban me on your own volition. I would like to be able to come back now knowing what I did was wrong and will never do it again because I like the ppl on GFL and would like to come back and have more convo's like we have had in the past because I have fun on this server. There is no excuse for breaking a rule so like I said unban me if you want to, but just know I will read over the rules extensively and make sure not to break any of them if you do decide to unban me.

Edited by MrNicko OD

hi

Posted  Edited by Dini

I banned you through console after seeing a clip. I can't really tell admins to just believe an accusation as serious as that. Otherwise we'd be having to ask every single person for a giant pdf of confirmed facts etc. So, in our eyes it's just a giant false accusation that can literally ruin someone. I don't want to just allow people going around saying it about whoever they want and let bullshit spread from my surf servers. 

Edited by Dini