Evil Chespin

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:526210006

Their name(s):

The Vigilante

Their SteamID(s):

STEAM_0:0:123308716

Rule Broken:

They showed ableist aggression towards me by making fun of how I stuttered.  My role at the time was a detective, i was falsely reported (in-game) by a pirate captain for killing them off of DNA. I stated that this was a false report to the voice chat, i stuttered and mumbled when i spoke and then Vigilante mocked me for not speaking clearly, i'm on the spectrum and no longer feel comfortable playing on the server.  For he has shown aggression towards me in the past by calling me stupid for not playing the way he wanted me to.

Proof:

I have no video proof but as soon as i rejoin the server, i'll begin recording.

Listen to what the hedgehog says.

• 5 months later...

I apologize for completely missing this report!

This behavior by The Vigilante would be unacceptable, and this making you feel uncomfortable playing on the server is equally unacceptable. Feel like a massive piece of shit for missing this report but it came at a time when i was busy with a lot of stuff.

Sadly, without media there is not much we can do outside of contacting the player and telling them to cut it out. We hope you're willing to try the server again, and i'll be informing staff to keep an eye on this. 

Posted  Edited by dmitric419
On 9/6/2022 at 8:00 PM, ImGlowingg said:

i stuttered and mumbled when i spoke and then Vigilante mocked me

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I have speech issues so when he judged you for this it's made me feel bad for you because I know how that feels. hope you been okay after this.

Edited by dmitric419

Just a gamer and helpful person.