Marshalmaniac

Marshalmaniac's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Marshalmaniac

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:119979431

Banned by: Server

Ban Reason: Below karma threshold

Why should you be unbanned

Karma when down due to T buddy rearming my boom body and someone activating it causing the death of a T buddy.

I'm a total wild card.

Since the admin present at the time (Ketter) can vouch on behalf of the incident that occurred, I am fine accepting this appeal. However, I have a few stipulations for the future:

Your future appeals will likely not be accepted anytime soon. This is your second karmaban this month on top of your huge list of infractions. The only way I would be willing is if an admin can vouch on behalf of your actions being justified within the game. 
Your next ban will likely be a week regardless of the circumstance. As mentioned with your large list of infractions, I've gotten word of excessive karmabaiting coming from you leading to players getting banned, so consider this my last "warning" before you may get yourself banned.

Further bans will escalate if this behavior is not stopped. But I'll leave that up for you to decide. Ending on that note, appeal accepted and please be VERY careful with your karma next time.