Name:

Japhergaffer

SteamID:

Punished by:

Ketter

Reason for the punishment:

Sexual Harassment

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I didn’t think I was sexually harassing anyone to be fair. I was making some jokes and I didn’t hear Kitty ask me to stop. I wasn’t asked by an admin to stop either. If ketter would’ve warned me or told me to stop I would’ve. I’m sorry to kitty for saying what I did but it was what I thought was in fun in games cause others were saying the same sorta stuff. 

To start this off I just want to say this is something somebody should not have to ask you to stop, your behavior towards Kitty the other night was highly inappropriate and frankly disgusting. Now, I was told that you had said the hard-r four times, so I had to kill bind to confirm, once I did I immediately heard you poking fun at kitty in a sexual manner referring to her as "baby girl" and making weird comments about what you wanted to do with her... regarding your history I figured a week ban would suffice so you would (hopefully) learn that that type of behavior is beyond unacceptable, especially on the internet where you don't know a persons age. As for not hearing kitty ask you to stop I saw multiple people asking you to stop or chill out including kitty herself who made it clear that she was uncomfortable. Though I could not confirm the slurs I figured since it may have happened so I also tacked on a trolling part of that to include that as also a reason for your ban.

Seeing as you basically laid your heart bare and tried asking for forgiveness then turn around and do this, I'm not too keen on trusting that you can behave yourself on the server and I am not really convinced that you should be unbanned.

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements

First off “babygirl” isn’t sexual LOL second I didn’t say the hard R LOL third. I said nothing that would be considered bad and if she had an issue she could’ve asked me to stop. I can’t read minds across the world and the fact others were saying the same stuff. So I mean LOL. So listen I would’ve stopped if I knew she was annoyed but I was never once informed. Plus again I don’t think anything I said was any what harassment or sexual. If you read the laws here you have to asked to stop once and I was never asked once. Again it sucks kitty feels this way and now I know not to. I just don’t think the ban is reasonable. I understand if it happens again that a ban of perma will be applied. I mean I have basically given up on the forgiveness part after reading what people still thot so I went back to my old ways although this isn’t one of the ways. I was genially having fun with everyone and thought it was likewise cause everyone was laughing. Again I feel the ban should be lifted 

Posted  Edited by AlphaOwl - Edit Reason: Additional info

Hey Japher. After looking into multiple accounts of the situation I don't believe it is right that this behavior is tolerated on the server.

From what I've been told, you had joined in on a conversation mentioning about slurs (none were actually said) and you had proceeded to drop 4 n-words one after the other. Considering this quote from the appeal below, it does leave questionable room for concern as to you still having possibly said it. Regardless, the main point of this ban is the sexual harassment. 

I didn’t say the hard R LOL

I agree with Ketter that behavior like this shouldn't really be something to warn about, just knowing not to do it. Multiple sources including Kitty herself also claim to have seen her asking you to stop with your comments repeatedly but you had continued to do so. People have also stated that your comments were too far, and were not as receptive of them as you thought they might have been. Below are some comments by players regarding your behavior that night.

Extreme comments that are too hardcore even for me.

Something about sucking tongues, doing stuff in cat litter lmao

Regardless whether it be considered a "fun time" or not, this still does not detract from the fact that your comments have put off another person and it would not be justified to do so for any other reason, even if it was for laughs. And clearly just through these comments, I don't believe many other players were having a "fun time". And if any of these other comments had been made by others, Kitty was not affected by them, only the ones that you made. Comments such as "babygirl" can be demeaning and considering that Kitty has her own personal life and relationships it isn't right, she's a person too, not a thing. And I know there have been a couple mishaps and incidents that were clarified and forgiven by Kitty herself during previous instances, but considering the events that occurred that led to this ban, the comments and behavior had crossed the line into being a serious issue and not just banter.

So with that, I'm going to have to deny this appeal. Sexualized and demeaning comments are not tolerated here and hopefully you'll get a better understanding of situations like these going forward.

Edited by AlphaOwl
Additional info