Eueros

Eueros's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Eueros - Edit Reason: Error

Steam Name(s): Eueros

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:651172681

Admin that banned you: Console/Asn

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): 1 Week Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Before I got my 1-month ban, I got banned by an admin named Asn I got a week for the ban and my ban was uplifted today. When I joined the zombie escape server I got banned by the CONSOLE and it said, "Duplicate Account" This is my main CSGO account I don't know if this is a bug or what, but I already waited out my ban (1 Week) I hope this 1-month ban gets removed as soon as possible. - Eueros

Edited by Eueros
Error

Eueros

You were banned on 9/4 with the account you're talking about now. According to our records a steam account with the name of "Mareium" and your same IP attempted to join roughly an hour after your ban which has been banned for 2 weeks which expires on 9/18. Do you recognize that account?

that aot session never happened

Posted  Edited by AsNKrysis

I'll respond as well since I was the admin that applied your first ban.

You were banned on 9/4, which then another account using your same IP by the name of Mareium joined shortly after and I have been informed this account is also yours. Our server applied an extra week to your ban due to attempting to ban evade, which is against our server's rules. 

Considering your confusion, I can discuss with other admins regarding lifting your month-long ban. However, since you still attempted to ban evade shortly after your first account was banned, the extra week to your first ban will still apply. You will have to wait another week to join the server again.

Edited by AsNKrysis