MoldyToaster40

MoldyToaster40's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Reagan~

Steam ID (or steam profile link): 873818452

Banned by: An admin

Ban Reason: Racism/toxicity

Why should you be unbanned

Honestly I just wanna be able to claim weapons in chat and what not. I know I obviously don’t have a high chance of getting this ban removed due to my lovely history, but like to come back if allowed. If not then gg. 

You have a perma gag for racism/toxicity but your mute still has roughly 13 minutes left. The counter doesnt go down unless you are logged into the server so it was just on hold indefinitely. I also don't see a ban so I guess all you have to do is convince us why we should ungag you. With your history I dont see a reason to, of course armed with knowledge that you arent muted if you show good behavior in text chat it can help your case in removing the gag. Or you could give a whirl now and see what happens. Up to you!

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Ketter's suggestion, given that you still do have 13 minutes left on your mute although you are permagagged as you may know. Considering it's been a long time since what happened and you are very aware of what led to your eventual circumstance, it is hard for us to judge how your behavior will be if you come back. So if you do consider playing again and show good behavior in text chat as Ketter mentioned, we may accept a future appeal for your gag. So in a way... appeal accepted and denied? Basically just keep playing again and if good behavior persists, then we may change our minds.