Vanya

Event #296 -- Spiked Colada Trip

Event Overview:

Hello everyone! 

For this week, as suggested by cyanidee we'll be tackling a set of maps that haven't been seen in ZE all too often. The first map isn't even a map originally made for ZE, however, thanks to the hard work of Soft Serve it was rebuilt to be playable for the gamemode, the second map being basically brand new and finally the third map, which used to crash back in the day but should hopefully be crash free now. All in all it's a rare but promising set of maps for a short and sweet event! 

This event, as well as Weird Ass Combo Wombo and Random Maps Again were tied for top voted nominations, so I put all three nominations through Random.org and picked the top option, and as you may have guessed this is the nomination that won.

image.png.51cdb191791f7c56d438308378a04900.png

For this event we'll be playing:

Server IP:

• 92.119.148.14:27015
  • steam://connect/92.119.148.14:27015

Time for the event:

• Saturday September 24th @ 4:00PM CDT
To check at which time the event is for you, check this website to give you an idea.
PLEASE REFER TO THE TIME LISTED IN THE STEAM GROUP AS THE ABSOLUTE TIME AT WHICH THE EVENT STARTS!
Notice:

Special Kickers:

• None for this event.

VIP Rewards:

• Winners of any two maps with one week of big V.I.P.
  • Winners of all maps will win two weeks of big V.I.P.
Rules:
  • This event should be of a bit tryhard nature. If the chill flow starts disrupting the tryhard nature of the event then it'll have to stop.
  • Regular server rules will apply for this event as usual.
  • Sitting in spec unless you're a spectating admin is not allowed.
  • Nippers will be played for 60 minutes. Tree Colada and Cyberderp will be played for 120 minutes. Any extra extends can be done through admin extends.
Leaders:
  • Any willing one.
See you on the weekend, and good luck!