Chroma

Chroma's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: 212th BSK SFC 7319 Chroma

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:450445519

Reason: Mass RDM

Admin: Stinger II

Why this should be revoked:

The map was changing and I thought it would be funny to launch people with a shotgun before it changed, killing them in the process (which I did not intend to happen). It did not occur to me that just because the map was changing, I was not exempt from the rules. I sincerely apologize for my actions. I was not fully aware of the 3 kills within 10 minutes rule, but that alone should not exempt me from the punishment I was given. With the new knowledge I have gained from this situation, I will never commit such an act again. It was not funny, and never will be funny.

Hello Chroma, I am the person who banned you. Although you may not have been aware of MRDM rules, they were stated in the server guidelines—which appears when you first load in—along with what defines MRDM. I understand getting carried away, especially when people around you also kill other people, but the punishment applies to all players that committed MRDM in order to be fair.

This appeal has been denied.

Please feel free to read through our server guidelines to familiarise yourself with our server rules.

We hope to see you return once your ban period is up.

image.thumb.png.806e69d4fa4ddbc45813585654672d22.png