Sir_Ross

CS:S ZE events on schedule?

I looked at that calendar for GFL events and I wanted to know, even if it was to be hidden behind a checkbox in that dropdown, if CS:S ZE events could be listed for every Saturday. It could just link to Vanya’s posts about the events that go out each week.

It would help ZE and I think it’d make that schedule look a bit more active.

CSS server Host - CSS Server Mieten - VeryGames

Good suggestion!

All Server Managers have permission to add events to the community calendar; since this suggestion is aimed at @Vanya's events I'll give them a mention so they for sure see it (can't really force Managers to use the community calendar if they don't want to... even though I do heavily encourage it).

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

I will start doing this starting next week, pretty good suggestion.

I thought you could open a thread and then had to give it a tag or something for it to show up in the event calendar but I learned that isn't how you do it.

Should this be moved to the “Implemented” folder?

Also, I’m really thankful for the positive energy of this topic, we’ve been having a lot of negative discussions in the community recently and it is really refreshing to remember that there are a lot of nice and good people here ❤️

CSS server Host - CSS Server Mieten - VeryGames

12 hours ago, Sir_Ross said:

Should this be moved to the “Implemented” folder?

I don't see any ZE events on the calendar yet, so, I don't think so. I'll keep it in "In Progress" 😛

2 hours ago, Liloz01 said:

I don't see any ZE events on the calendar yet, so, I don't think so. I'll keep it in "In Progress" 😛

I'll make the respective posts every Friday / Saturday, once event details have already been settled.

I wouldn't like to make a month's worth of posts in advance just for them to have something like "tbd" in them, especially with the very very minor possibility that events may not happen due to some circumstances like server having issues or something like that,

24 minutes ago, Vanya said:

I'll make the respective posts every Friday / Saturday, once event details have already been settled.

I wouldn't like to make a month's worth of posts in advance just for them to have something like "tbd" in them, especially with the very very minor possibility that events may not happen due to some circumstances like server having issues or something like that,

If you would like to do it like that, sounds good to me! CWRP have their weekly events pre-made, just assumed you would do the same but this is good too.

Moved to implemented.