Can

Can's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Dv

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:37595554

Banned by: Muted by ketter

Ban Reason: mic spam+previous gags

Why should you be unbanned

Okay japher gets perma gagged for saying slurs and shit thats understandable, but like bruh its either i didn't hear it or something but he never gave me a verbal or in chat warning once, and permanently??? If you ask me comparing chewing on gum to saying slurs they are very different on a scale. Ketter does not get to decide the verdict on my ungag.

Posted  Edited by Ghost41100

I told you to stop chewing in your mic. You weren't listening or ignored it and continued to do it. Ketter was going off me warning you to stop and mic spamming is bad because no one can hear other and for us we can't hear if someone says a slur. You need to listen to the admins more.  I even yelled at you multiple times in the past to stop doing things in the mic.   

Edited by Ghost41100

Ghost

Posted  Edited by Can

Are you sure your mic is working i asked multiple times if you were usingh your mic or not but i never heard you speak and i dont have you muted.

either way ,i understand like a 24 hour but nothing close to a perma gag

Edited by Can

To add to what Ghost said, I had also told you to stop chewing in your mic, and your previous infractions stacked up to this perma gag. You've been a bit of a problem in the past by contesting rules and just in general with that childlike toxicity, so I recommend you take some time and use text chat for a bit till we see better behavior from you.

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Can

What did i say that was "toxic" ok so what i try to rdm you and fail that is called being annoying but not toxic. LOOK AT JAPHERS INFRACTIONS "

Multiple instances of toxicity/harrasment. Slurs 
Sexual harassment + trolling

Toxicity/ Racism

[Automatic] Slur Filter Violation (n word)
Punishment evasion: steam 76561199234510450
Racism

Impersonating admin on the Call Admin function.

2 karma bans  1 week ban  

Mass RDM

Homophobia 

Multiple R word filters

Edited by Can

Posted  Edited by Ghost41100

Ok so my mic was on my vr headset. That's why you didn't hear me, but still we have told you to stop in the past.

Edited by Ghost41100

Ghost

Japher's infractions have nothing to do with your gag. The scaling process goes, regardless of the type of infraction; 15 Minute, 30 Minute, 1 hour, Perma. Usually we start with verbal warnings between each infraction to give you extra chances to correct your behavior. You had already served your 1 hour mute for micspam so I gave you the next scaled gag after you had ignored, or didn't hear, my attempt at asking you to stop. You should know better after having already been told multiple times to stop and receiving previous infractions that micspam is not ok.

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Can

yea, i havent not playing because im perma muted +irl stuff, and its been a week now c'mon

Edited by Can