The_Lucksman

The_Lucksman's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: Lucksman

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143528395

Reason: MRDM

Admin: Wren

Why this should be revoked:

I should be unbanned because... 

Nines and I were trying to bypass time by having a 1 on 1 pvp situation while not bothering other people while we were waiting for the GM to setup an event. I was not trying to disturb the order of the server or cause problems with other players. It was mutually agreed between us to fire upon each other without harming others. I am sorry for my actions, as I was acting more out of trying to have fun while passing the time in a positive way with another player.

I was not trying to act in a mingey manner. I have been genuinely trying to turn my act around since my last ban, and have been actively doing my jobs in my respective lives and have impressed my superiors with my efforts to both do my job as well as fix my faults.

I apologize for my actions and will respect the staff team regardless of their decision to unban me or not.

I promise that I will avoid taking any actions to get myself in further trouble.

I will reflect on my actions before I do them to ensure I don't break rules so absentmindedly in the future.

Thank you for your time to read my appeal, and I hope you have a good rest of your day.

Warcrimes are fun

Hey Lucksman, I'm that Wren that banned you.

Unfortunately I would've been a little softer on you seeing that majority of the kills does come from you and a friend messing around in which wasn’t too malicious to the others around you, but after assessing the situation I found that a ban was more fitting at the time for the reasons stated below.

1. You had stacked up 5 kills in total, which was a tad bit overboard, and not by an accident.
4 of those being your friend then 1 being Zea but you had also damaged Zea again afterwards in which is a little over by 2 to our 3 MRDM rule.

2. If you were bored there was other ways to go about getting entertainment other then resulting straight to Murder. 
Not once in chat did I see you ask for a TV, a simulation, or for something else to do while they were setting up the event. To add onto this when you were both murdering each other you did not change your name to SIM or anything else to symbolise this either.

3. Already been warned & PT’d with a prior ban regarding AMRDM, so this is a second offence.

You come from a AMRDM ban prior in Aug (2 months ago) in which you were PT’d by a Officer within your regiment who is also an Admin, at that time you were already told of the limitations with this particular rule which should’ve been a fair warning.

…And for the reasons above I feel a ban should still stay although I wouldn’t be against shortening the length from the current 2 weeks to perhaps 1 as seeing it was indeed between friends and not malicious to anyone around you BUT with it being a second offence you should've already had your fair warning on this rule after the first.

Nonetheless, No hard feelings you’re still welcome to come hang around in the discord in the meantime!

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...