Verte

Verte's Surf Timer Player Report

Posted  Edited by Verte

My SteamID: STEAM_1:0:5445623

Their SteamID (if I have it): STEAM_1:0:19038646

What happened: 

Special Agent Cody Banks has been a problem in the Surf community as a whole for some time now. He's been problematic in Ego, Sneak and now GFL servers. From threatening players to go to their house and kill them, to calling people trannys, to homophobic remarks to race baiting and more.

Earlier today he threatened to beat me up and started to tell people in the server that he has evidence and forum posts from leadership that there are accusations of pedophilia.

Cody has been warned on other servers for his behavior and when he's banned he just hops servers and continues his illicit behavior. Being that it's escalated to physical threats I hope that GFL puts a permanent ban on this player.

Evidence: 

https://streamable.com/2n4xvy

Edited by Verte

A Thicc Ass Surfer

• Verte changed the title to Verte's Surf Timer Player Report
Posted  Edited by Dini

As for what evidence was provided I can't perm ban him for that. I can justify putting harassment silence on him for 1 day. If you have clips of the things you mentioned then that would help but for this (the clip) I can't ban him. He's silenced now though.

Edited by Dini

Posted  Edited by Dini
3 minutes ago, Verte said:

So GFL doesn't perma ban someone for threatening to physically harm them?

For what they said it sounds like stuff that is said daily tbh. If it is death threats that's a different story. Still would be much more helpful if proof was provided about all other stuff mentioned. They are silenced for what was said in the clip.

Also I checked on sneaks end and that person has never been muted there.

Edited by Dini

Posted  Edited by Dini

It should be simple to see the difference in saying 
"I would beat the shit out of you" - What he said vs "I will find you and beat the shit out of you"

Can you see that?

Edited by Dini

6 minutes ago, Verte said:

See now for both of these that's definitely ban worthy yes.. lol. Probably would have posted those first if it were me. Thank you, this person has been banned from the servers.