Floppinator

Floppinator's KZ Climb Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): 𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑪𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑲, Iceman, NLE Floppa

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:35655504

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I have had two infractions and both were automated with no good reason:

My first ban happened almost a year ago on October 31st, and the console autobanned me for "bhop macroing". I was not using a macro, I was dragging my whole finger, hand, then arm across my scroll wheel and it tipped off the anti cheat due to the inputs per second. I was also doing it off course without trying to air strafe or anything to gain speed, just jumping in a straight line. 

Reason I am mentioning my first ban is that it might have played into my second infraction due to the guise of ban evading, but my first ban lasted a month, and was expired well before the second infraction happened.

My second and most important ban (the one that got me perma-banned) was also automated and the reason was "Duplicate Account". This happened August 4th of this year, almost 8 months after my first ban expired. At the time, my main PC's CPU was faulty and I had to use my dad's pc to play csgo until I could pay for a new one. I also feel this is important to mention that this happened on one of your surf servers, but the ban is global, so I can't join any gfl clan server. I don't know if duplicate account means the same thing as ban evading, but regardless I am confused as my first ban expired well before I tried to join the server again. One possible reason it could have banned me is that I could have used my dad's account to play. Since  it is under the same IP address, maybe it could have thought I was ban evading somehow.

Overall I am very confused as to why I am permanently banned, and would like to see if it could be lifted.

To the admin reading this, thank you for taking the time out of your day to go through appeals, I appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Floppinator, sorry for the delay, been a bit busy lately.

You were banned for evasion because another account from your IP address was banned for showing off cheats on our Surf server:

image.png

Is this your account? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199001750745

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png