SteamID: STEAM_1:1:35655504

ย 

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban

ย 

Why should you be unbanned?

I have had two infractions and both were automated with no good reason:

ย 

My first ban happened almost a year ago on October 31st, and the console autobanned me for "bhop macroing". I was not using a macro, I was dragging my whole finger, hand, then arm across my scroll wheel and it tipped off the anti cheat due to the inputs per second. I was also doing it off course without trying to air strafe or anything to gain speed, just jumping in a straight line.ย 

ย 

Reason I am mentioning my first ban is that it might have played into my second infraction due to the guise of ban evading, but my first ban lasted a month, and was expired well before the second infraction happened.

ย 

My second and most important ban (the one that got me perma-banned) was also automated and the reason was "Duplicate Account". This happened August 4th of this year, almost 8 months after my first ban expired. At the time, my main PC's CPU was faulty and I had to use my dad's pc to play csgo until I could pay for a new one. I also feel this is important to mention that this happened on one of your surf servers, but the ban is global, so I can't join any gfl clan server. I don't know if duplicate account means the same thing as ban evading, but regardless I am confused as my first ban expired well before I tried to join the server again. One possible reason it could have banned me is that I could have used my dad's account to play. Sinceย  it is under the same IP address, maybe it could have thought I was ban evading somehow.

ย 

Overall I am very confused as to why I am permanently banned, and would like to see if it could be lifted.

ย 

To the admin reading this, thank you for taking the time out of your day to go through appeals, I appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Floppinator, sorry for the delay, been a bit busy lately.

ย 

You were banned for evasion because another account from your IP address was banned for showing off cheats on our Surf server:

image.png

ย 

Is this your account? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199001750745

ย 

ย 

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra-ย | GitHub: /1zc

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leaderย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย 

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

ย 

image_10.png

ย