Happy Xi

Happy Xi's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Dark Hitler

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:731830870

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I do not know why I was banned permanently. Upon joining the zombies server, I was able to happily play for a few hours. Then I wanted to switch to the GFL surf server. Upon joining I was permanently banned. I looked up the reason on the ban website and all it says is "flagged expression", which confuses me since to me that either means that A: my name(dark hitler)was auto flagged and banned for whatever reason only upon joining the surf server or B: maybe I got banned by a console admin for baited questions I received from other players regarding actions a certain someone in my name did(even though that mean it took over 15+ minutes from speaking something to ban).

I am willing to change my name and/or not respond to bait questions if I can be unbanned. I am sorry for any inconveniences this may cause the admin team. If I cannot be unbanned, can I at least get a reason as to what "flagged expression" means and why its an auto perma ban?

Posted  Edited by Dini

For reasons I'd rather not say (it's obvious). That name isn't allowed and for time being it perm bans. I'd recommend changing if it's on surf. I removed your ban so you should be able to join now (with a changed name preferably)

Edited by Dini