ProdHallow

ProdHallow's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): hallow_bbx

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:531242143

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perm Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I just joined the server today to have fun and a lot of the server thought it would be funny to do some prank calls. It started with me calling random stores and stuff, and then I called two numbers people put into chat. These people claimed to know them and the names were correct on them. I wasn't rude or mean to anyone that I called, it was all in fun humor. I didn't know that prank calls were against the rules in this server. I take responsibility for calling the numbers that were put into chat, but I meant absoluitely no harm to anyone I called. It was all in fun a games. I hope the people that put the numbers in chat don't get perm banned as I did, because It is my fault they were posted in the first place. I really enjoyed my time on the server if this was my last. 

Thank you for your time - Hallow

Hallow

Posting numbers for others to call is doxing in a way which is against our rules here:

I'll go ahead and give you second chance however. Please don't post numbers or encourage prank calling. The ban has been removed, hf surfing