jarm323

Esports Finals/Tournaments

Esports Finals 2022  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Did you watch any of the major esports events or plan to see any? If so, which ones?

• Worlds 2022 (League)
    • Overwatch League Finals
    • IEM Rio Major (CS:GO)
    • ESL Primership (CS:GO)
    • IEM Katowice (CS:GO)
    • EVO 2022
    • The International (Dota 2)
    • 2022 FIFAe World Cup
    • R6 Invitationals 2022
  2. 2. Do you play any of these games?

Hey guys! I just spent the weekend watching Worlds 2022 and the Overwatch League Finals with some friends and I was wondering if y'all like to watch these kinds of events. I also got curious if there are any of you watch these games even if you don't play them.

Feel free to leave any comment if you did watch any of these or plan to watch the next tournaments coming up.  Also feel free to leave any memes about them :lenny:

1654039214_lennyfacesignaturejarm2_webp.png.77166eade8f7320848ec595e26aa1230.png

On 11/7/2022 at 7:13 PM, Joshy said:

I didn't even know about half of these, but sounds fun!

It wouldn't let me vote none 😞 

I personally don't watch them all, but I know about them because I took a course about the esports industry at college. We learned about creating teams, the tournaments and all that kind of stuff. So that's why I started getting into this. I only watch OW League Worlds (League) and the Rainbow 6 Invitationals. 

If you look at it from the business perspective, its really interesting. Also I do like those games, so helps out a bit. I used to play competitively and got to diamond in R6: Siege and I believe master in OW 1 (console). 

1654039214_lennyfacesignaturejarm2_webp.png.77166eade8f7320848ec595e26aa1230.png