neOx2343

neOx2343's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): neox35725

SteamID: 76561199027276366

Admin that banned you: Yaiyood

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Speaking another language

Why should you be unbanned?

I was talking to a person who was asking me in Spanish if it is possible to speak in Spanish on this server, I was explaining to him why it was against the rules and that they could mute him.

Mamahuevo

Both you and the other punished player in question were warned beforehand to only speak English on mic after already speaking Spanish. You could have easily explained it to him in text chat, which you are allowed to speak any language in.

Also, even if that player would not listen to you in text chat, this is not his first time on the server. He is not a new player and has been muted multiple times previously for similar actions. He should know the rules by now. You didn't need to explain anything to him.

I know you're mainly making this report since it's a week long punishment, but you've been dancing on thin ice with your voice chat. We have had previous reports of you encouraging many players to troll with items and using sound clips on certain maps to get unsuspecting players killed. Your mutes should've been stacked up a while ago.

After reconsidering things, I have decided to decrease your punishment from a week to a day, which will last around another 10 hours from now. But as I have stated, your mutes are stacking up. This was pretty harsh for me to mute you for a week for a minor offense, but the next serious offense you make will likely be stacked.