robbertgui

I'm a 3D mapper and web developer on Garry's mod

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Joshy removed links

Hi!

I'm a Garry's Mod mapper and I love it! I have been doing cartography for years and it has always been a passion of mine. I love creating interesting new maps that people can enjoy. I strive to make my maps the best they can be and hope that everyone who plays them enjoys them as much as I enjoy creating them.

I therefore offer you my services in the field of gmod mapping and web and lua developer.

To convince you of my seriousness and my involvement, you can find attached in my youtube videos, github examples of projects that I have carried out (school, villa...).
I also make scripts (cocaine, radio police, Gamemode Paintball, roleplay animations in Glua) and sites for Development Source, Development Source Multigaming, Maxime, Katabami or even Mayeden.

[removed]

Edited by Joshy
Joshy removed links

Hey!

If you want to become an official developer with us, you can apply here: https://gflclan.com/forms/3-developer-application-form/ - if you're a developer it's easier for us and you to get integrated together 😛

If not, I might reach out in future anyways! Your projects look cool.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Comment about links

I just wanted to say hi and welcome 🙂 Liloz gave the best advice already that will get your skillset in front of the right set of eyes and I would imagine... or it looks like to me... you have a broad set of desirable skills.

edit:

By the way we have some advertising rules (the links).  I understand you were try to showcase your skills so I've simply removed them.  In real application they might have a spot for links or they might ask for it later, but for now on the greater forums I have them removed.

Edited by Joshy
Comment about links

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152