NobodyH3re

New crowbar variants

There are two main ways i see his could work, either they are point (F3) shop items, or are just found around the map on the ground like grenades and guns.

I mainly just want model variants, such as a hammer, a baseball bat, or a machete Etc. just to give the extra wackiness to the server that it deserves

By the best

We have that on Rotation, and it's always nice to see the players finding something they like. Although we do have rules in the MOTD to clarify to new players that they are in fact crowbar skins instead of actual weapons though heh. 😅

5 hours ago, water水 said:

+1 , would also like to see hand player models instead of a kleiner model for every skin (doom slayer is the only exception)

Hmmm, I believe that's dependent on the playermodel itself if the workshop poster modeled viewmodel hands for it. That's often the case for playermodels on Rotation, where we have many that have custom viewmodels but also ones that use the basic Kleiner viewmodel. Other factors include the lua files incorporating SWEP.UseHands, which I think should use the custom hands of a viewmodel if they were given one. For instance, many M9K weapons use a customized glove-covered hand viewmodel in contrast to the basic Kleiner viewmodel, so I don't believe it was setup with the intention of incorporating the viewmodels of playermodels.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...