Kitty Danger

Kitty Danger's Discord Appeal

Which Discords(s) are you appealing?: 

GMod Rotation

Discord username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Kittens#8008

Why was action taken against you?: 

Year mute for posting minor explicit '-'

Why should the action be reversed or reduced?

I promise I won't send any sussy memes anymore and behave 'w'. No more Danger Kitty I'm now Safe Kittens. I will let the minors start the sussy posting and then snitch on them because even tho I'm safe kitty Im also a dirty rat *-*

awoooga :3

Posted  Edited by Joshy

You have a lot and frequent infractions all of them within this year too.  I believe this is the highest number of infractions I've seen from someone who is not banned.  I think this one could have a earned a banned, but they chose to be generous and understand most of these are minor; however: just because it's minor doesn't mean it comes without consequence, and it looks like the warnings and short mutes were not working for you.

1 year mute is very generous.  I personally do not support this appeal. I think your mute should continue.

DRZeEST.jpg

edit: I crossed out some so that people don't accidentally double count it against you.  The crossed out ones are unmutes due to bot issues.  We do not count those against you... it's to your benefit.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I do not have any support on this appeal. I feel Joshy outlined it pretty well. You have accumulated a large amount of infractions in recent months, and clearly show little to no regard for our rules, and have demonstrated no self restraint and no personal improvement after receiving infractions (with the vast majority of your infractions even being for violating the same rule repeatedly).

I feel your time muted will serve you well, in allowing you a significant amount of time to reflect upon your actions, and so that you may hopefully improve and come back a new person. 

I wanted to voice my opinion and thoughts here, however, the team as a whole has yet to come to a conclusion.

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

I agree with the reasons stated above. Joshy and Wayne have already made it clear. Besides, your mutes have been for the same reason. It clearly shows that you have not learend yet that you should stop. If you get unmuted, you'll just break the rules again. 

I believe that the mute should stand. Perhaps if you improve your attitude and we could see a clear improvement, I'd consider reevaluating an appeal in about 6 months time. 

1654039214_lennyfacesignaturejarm2_webp.png.77166eade8f7320848ec595e26aa1230.png