kADER

kADER's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Kader

SteamID: 76561198151882584

Admin that banned you: Amy

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): 1440 min mute

Why should you be unbanned?

I was muted for "race baiting." The map had just changed and I said verbatim "Amy's computer is shit, so if you're gonna say something bad say it now." She had already connected and I said this just as a lighthearted joke. I didn't say that with the intention of race baiting, I was trying to make fun of Amy because she muted everyone for a minute when she had joined the server the map before and thought it was "funny." She muted everyone and everyone obviously was not ok with that considering there was no basis behind the server wide mute.  She had a personal issue with me because I had brought up her surf rank the map before so when I said what I said in the next map she used any rule she could use to mute me. After I made the remark about her computer she didn't respond or even tell me I broke the rules, she just started insulted me saying something along the lines of, yeah I'm tired of you kid. I normally wouldn't appeal for a 1 day mute but this mute is gonna last a month because previous muted I got years ago, you can check the date. I play on gfl pretty much everyday, and i'll take responsibility for what I said regardless of intention. I aslo want to state that Amy was saying she was going to extend my mute everytime she sees me, gfl means alot to me and this admin really scares me, I feel like next time I see her she might take out her emotions on me again and get me banned! From now on ill try my best to avoid her, thank you for reading. 

Posted  Edited by Dini

I have seen proof of what was said. 

Amy's computer is shit, so if you're gonna say something bad say it now.

What really happened is you said "Guaranteed, Amy's computer is not good, you guys can say slurs right now". 

I'm actually surprised you are this lucky to not be perm muted yet. 

I normally wouldn't appeal for a 1 day mute but this mute is gonna last a month because previous muted I got years ago, you can check the date.

This is also false.

image.thumb.png.1461cfb982f5c4b1f313d5a8dee84a21.png

If going off of what we normally tell admins to do your last mute would have been perm but that was due to someone missing a mute extension in the past. It's fine as that happens but majority of your mutes weren't "years ago". The mute will expire in a month, after that it will be a perm silence. 

Edited by Dini