BlackPeopleNipples

BlackPeopleNipples's CSGO Bhop Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Black People Nipples

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45227306

Admin that banned you: Akott

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

The ban reason was doxxing.  No doxxing took place, all I did was take a name from his public steam profile and put it in chat.  Is this against the rules?  Ive attached a photo of the persons steam bio in this appeal. spacer.png

5 hours ago, BlackPeopleNipples said:

No doxxing took place, all I did was take a name from his public steam profile and put it in chat.  Is this against the rules?

No, not at all! I was also not aware that the bio said "Add me on facebook" as well:

image.png.e275ec8a360cfdf0a8ba3316f6920efc.png

The name was in the bio yes, not in the steam name, in the bio. You brought attention to it for everyone, which sure isn't that big of a deal. When you stated "add me on facebook" then it became a real issue because it's targeted harassment to someone coming from my servers. This isn't something I want my server known for. 

I would have maybe in a super low chance gave you a second chance if you stated the truth since everything has logs (even a clip from when the moment happened). Besides the targeted harassment you were being racist on the server. I'm sorry but I'm denying this.