JapherGaffer

JapherGaffer's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: japhergaffer

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:30059634

Banned by: KETTLEmellon

Ban Reason: toxic ass and avoiding

Why should you be unbanned

its the new year. i feel like maybe lets make my oerma a year and ill come back next january 1st. give it one more year and ill come back and cause no more problems. not asking for a unban now just that my ban be changed to 1 year. 

not too keen on setting a date for a return. Rather asking for a reduction now, maybe wait out that year and then appeal the ban near the end of it. You have proven to us that change for you is difficult, seeing as how you told us you would change and that ended up swell, so I'm hesitant to take your word on anything. Though leniency seems to be a common corse of action nowadays, if you do get this reduction and come back in a year only to resume the behavior that got you banned in the first place, what happens then? You'll have waited an entire year for nothing. Its not too big of a deal for us since its just a simple click of a button next year, so really think hard on this. Can you really change for the better in just a year? And when you return can you stay true to your word and cause no more problems? If you have a plan lay it out, details are important to prove you mean what you say.

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...

Agreeing with Ketter, we don't feel that it is right to set expectations for a pre-mediated appeal and it is better off to reappeal when the time comes. There is also a lack of acknowledgement behind the actions that did eventually lead to your ban, as well as possibly explaining your plans to change as Ketter offered for you to explain here. So for that reason, we feel that it is best to deny this appeal for the time being. You are free to appeal again by October 1 2023, a year after the initial permaban.