HeyitsCalm

I guess I can do an Introduction.

Hey all of you fine people,

It's your friendly village idiot Calm. I suck at doing forum posts/hijinks but I'll oblige and give you all an intro. I started playing on GFL last year after a super long hiatus from gmod when my old Community disbanded. If any of you guys played on LifePunch.net back in the day you may remember me as I have had the same name for all my years on steam. I only really play on the Anarchy server so if you play there you most likely have interacted with me. I'm pretty chill or well I think I am. I'm in my twenties but have the back and knees of a mid forties male due to military service. College won't pay for itself am I right. I'm usually found on some random indie game or gmod most days when I'm not at work. Recently have been into playing fan made Pokemon games. A little bit about me, I used to play CSGO professionally with a life-span of two years and then coached for a while until stopping a year later. I play League like a degenerate and have been playing since beta with an average rank of Master-Challenger with a peak rank of rank 1 in season 2. I also play SMITE and a bunch of other games. If I'm not playing a game I'm most likely watching some YouTube or Twitch. I was also a twitch partner for a year and a half before deactivating my account due to no desire to pursue content creation as a job. One super weird fact about me is I eat an unhealthy amount of rice. There's so much you can do with rice, its such a versatile food. I'm gonna keep it short for now but I would love for you all to AMA as its so much more interesting to answer questions than trying to compile a list of things about myself. Anyways I bid you all farewell and hope to interact with you all in the near future. Until then Happy Hunting

-Love Calm

heyitscalm twitch banner.png

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: edited in forums part

I like rice and always eat too much and start choking 😞 Welcome [to the forums]!

Edited by Joshy
edited in forums part

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152