Donkie

add private message

When the server is high or mediup population it makes it really hard to talk to somone expecialy with all the anarchy going on so a private message sistem would greatly help out!

some players use the report sistem to make funny and very smart comments about players like the best anarchy player Donkie ( hes very cool ) 

I've seen something like this on another server although it was using sourcepawn, and I really liked it.  I think a lot of people liked it.  What they did was really a kind of group or clan messaging system.  They would do something like the person VC channels on Discord someone would create one for example !join bananas, which would create a group or cookie called bananas (gosh that sounds funny).  Now anyone who types in !join bananas and does some private message like !psay or something like that would send a private message to all group members who share the same group name.  Some people would create these groups and only tell 1 or 2 of their friends effectively making it a DM, but others could use it more strategically as a team in the game.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Breach had this when it existed, and staff could see the private chats and could ban players from using it as punishment harassment/other chat abuse over PMs. Probably a good idea to have it there too, if for no other reason than people sometimes sent some funny things to each other without realizing staff could see it.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

• 4 months later...

I need a custom plugin for this that is properly supported to TTT.

It would need the following Features:

• Chat between living people only, not being able to put a dead person in the chat.
  • Some kind of anti-abuse system so you cannot use the former to figure out someone is dead. (Perhaps require them to be looking at the person to add them to the chat? Could be infuriating if the person is moving around a lot). 
  • Ability to let staff access and view chats incase there is suspicion people are abusing it to ghost out teammates to friends.