HeyitsCalm

Coral Island / GFL VIP Giveaway

Posted  Edited by HeyitsCalm - Edit Reason: Dates

This giveaway will last a week starting Today Jan 31st until Feb 7!!!!

With my recent add to the staff team I wanted to give back to the community and do a little giveaway. I will be giving away a copy of Coral Island on steam to the first winner, and a month of VIP to the second and third winner. The winner of the steam game will have to add me on steam so I can buy it for them as a gift. I cant preface how much joy you guys have brought me over the past couple of months. 

A bit about the Game is Pasted below as well as the steam store page. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1158160/Coral_Island/

Coral Island is a vibrant and laid-back reimagining of farm sim games. Be who you want and experience enchanting island living at your own pace—live off the land, nurture animals, build relationships with a diverse cast of townsfolk, and make the world around you a more vital and harmonious place.

Reply with your favorite food or a random fact you know.(ALSO TELL ME WHAT SERVER YOU WANT VIP FOR IN YOUR REPLY)

-Much Love Calm

Edited by HeyitsCalm
Dates

-Love Calm

heyitscalm twitch banner.png

Take a number.  Square it.  Do 1 divided by that.  Repeat this from 1 to infinity (hopefully you have time.)  Add all the numbers together.  It's pi squared over 6.  Math team!

8HMPDcQ.jpg

Spoiler

I don't need VIP or the game.  I just wanted to bump your post up.  Thanks so much 🙂 hopefully we can keep you happy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I'm gonna extend the giveaway for another week with Feb 14th being the final day. As of now @Joshy lays claim to the game. If more respond I will obviously go back to the random aspect. If no responses come in by the 14th Joshy will win the game and the giveaway will be closed out. 

-MUCH LOVE 

Calm

-Love Calm

my favorite food is probably suckling pig! random fact hm do u know that baby pandas can't defecate themselves and basically need help from mom or caretaker to poop, otherwise they experience constipation!

🍯

Posted  Edited by HeyitsCalm

Today marks the end of the giveaway, its a shame to not get the turnout I wanted but nevertheless we have a winner. Since @Joshy stated they do not want the game the person winning the copy of Coral Island is @haneehoney. I'll also get you VIP for whatever server you like as well since the original plan was the game along with two others winning VIP. So just let me know what server you want VIP on. 

Any New Replies will not be counted!

-Much Love

Calm

Edited by HeyitsCalm

-Love Calm

Let me know if you need the thread locked or you can make a report (report link) and any forum moderator will be able to do it 🙂 this way we don't have people asking for VIP way late.

Thanks so much for doing this.  It's very much appreciated.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

10 hours ago, haneehoney said:

Hi just replied your pm! Sorry for late response

No worries, I added you and await your acceptance so I can deliver the prize. Also let me know in a pm what server you want VIP on as well. 

THIS THREAD CAN BE CLOSED AT FORUM MODS EARLIEST CONVENIENCE.

Much Love

-Calm

-Love Calm