NikitaKhrushev

NikitaKhrushev's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by NikitaKhrushev

Steam Name(s): Nikita

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35486069

Admin that banned you: Automatic Name Detection

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

The reason why I got banned was because I changed my name to one of Henry Ford's (infamous fan of early to mid century German politics) alias' that he likes to use to test to see if you had setup a name filter. I know that by changing my steam name to his I was a kicking hornet's nest because he has been a massive pain in the ass for you guys and I do appreciate that you guys actually give enough of a fuck about your community to actually have halfway decent moderation. Buuuuuuuuuuuut technically the reason why I got banned was for being Henry Ford and as it turns I'm not actually Henry Ford so really this is a false positive. That being said considering that I am causing unnecessary work for some poor schmuck who has to read this annoying bullshit I would be cool with a temporary ban for causing trouble, a day or a week, I don't know but permanently doesn't really seem fair since like I said before I am not Henry Ford.

Edited by NikitaKhrushev

Stalin made Russia bad.

Don't do it again as it's a huge waste of time, granted nobody is told not to. I removed the ban even though technically you are already on the server.