Lynns

Lynns's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Lynns

Steam ID (or steam profile link): 76561199081260310

Banned by: Kettermelon

Ban Reason: Teaming + mass Rule breaking

Why should you be unbanned

Im not here to apologize,im here to defend myself.I dont think it was justified,i only killed marshal (and didnt get reported) and i tried to kill hore afterwards,took a bit longer than i wanted to because i was trying to get my aim right.

You took a T weapon from a T, and then turned around and killed an inno with it. Regardless of whether or not you tried to kill Hore after the fact you still assisted the T's before taking action against them. Not only that but on Bank you consistently bring a red battery to the swat machine and try to sneak it in when no one is looking, after already being told that that is in fact teaming. You've been given more than enough chances especially when you where unbanned from your first perma ban and we started letting up on your restrictions. You've proven time and time again that you have made no effort to change and have just suppressed or hidden your rule breaking.

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by AlphaOwl

Appealed DENIED. We have made it extremely clear to you that in order to continue playing on the server, you will have to stop breaking rules and to act accordingly to a normal standard. For the past two months that you've been unbanned, you have continued to ignore our advice and have attempted to loophole this any chance you got. We perma spraybanned you again after posting memes about school shooters. You have deliberately harassed regulars on the server to the point of making them take out their anger on you, leading to them being punished. You have sent explicit DMs to others whenever you got the chance to, such as the n-word. You would think that after you got banned previously for being outright racist, you'd stop. However, that was not the case. You also made multiple "memes" to mock the punishments that we gave you, comparing us to Nazis at worst. We have given you countless warnings, yet you chose to not listen. And yet here you are in your appeal, admitting that what you did is Teaming, yet trying to overturn it on the fact that "you weren't reported". What you did was completely unnecessary, considering you even got one of your friends banned with you. We are not looking further to give you anymore chances at this time. Please really consider your actions, and who you are as a person. But I really doubt that you would care to. 

Displayed below: Things that you have sent to certain individuals and rulebreaking whilst admins are not on the server. Plus your "memes". Viewer discretion is advised.

Spoiler

Edited by AlphaOwl