synergeticism

synergeticism's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): i am a moth

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:175632645

Admin that banned you: Dini

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Hi Dini. I very regretably did not see that you had replied to my last appeal and agreed to give me one last chance in september. I would have happily taken that opportunity and been on my best behavior and I should have checked back in on my appeal but I assumed I wouldnt have even gotten a response. Instead I stupidly made an alt account (Gelato Biscotti) and started frequenting the server again. On this account ive always stayed on my best behavior because I really do enjoy being on the server and did not want to make trouble again like I used to. I dont think of myself to be the same piece of shit I was when I First got perma muted and I think if you asked anyone who frequents the server nowadays about me they wouldnt have anything bad to say.  I understand this is a stretch of an ask with my now offense of ban evaiding but Is there any way around this? I feel so defeated not being able to go on the one server I enjoy, and I know its noones fault but my own, but if theres any way or anything I could do to possibly be unbanned on one of my accounts while the other remains perma Id be forever grateful. I was also honestly impressed that you recognized me by voice after such a long time, you clearly take your job seriouisly and I understand and can appreciate that. I was pretty speechless last night when you said I sound like moth, clearly I talk to much but im not the same as I used to be. Ive grown and matured as a person and respect the servers community in a way I didnt previously a couple years ago. 

Posted  Edited by Dini

I'm feeling generous with how long it's been since your perm mute and you not causing further issues once you started playing on new account. This is never done, usually if someone ban evades there is 0 chance. Anyways, are you requesting for me to give your main "i am moth" account another chance and remove perm silence or just your new account to be unbanned?

@synergeticism

Edited by Dini

Went ahead and removed ban and giving you a second chance on your moth account. The silence was removed also on it, have fun!