uhhdexter

uhhdexter's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): uhh dexter

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:51661175

Admin that banned you: Hybrid

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): permanent server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I'm an active member of the server and have been for a very long time. I've been surfing on GFL for well over a year now and have never received any sort of reprimand, warning, or ban before. I try to be respectful. Today I was surfing and made a joke that and I shouldn't have. I was immediately given a permanent ban. I feel this was excessive especially considering I've been active for so long without any issues. Apologies for the joke I made about admins in bad taste.

- uhh dexter

Posted  Edited by Dini

You made the joke knowing what would happen, also there is no reason for any of my admins to give warnings. That especially goes for things that are disgusting allegations against an entire community and staff. Why should I give someone like that a chance, ever? 

Edited by Dini

It was a joke I shouldn't have made. Not something to be joked about. I apologize. If you did give another chance I wouldn't make that mistake again.

- uhh dexter

I had a look back at the clip for what you said that got you banned and I will not be unbanning you. Stupid decisions win you stupid prizes.

You will never be unbanned from here, surf elsewhere.