Ω Sn4x - iwnl

Ω Sn4x - iwnl's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Ω Sn4x - iwnl

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526506631

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permanent Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned for accidentally repeating a joke that PLAYER "Kissable" had said earlier out of context for figuring out why he got banned for saying it. I was unaware of the controversy behind said topic in the GFL community; unaware of previous actions taken by high-ranking members towards unsuspecting younger members of the community. I made the statement in hopes of understanding why someone would get banned for saying, "Groomers For Life" unbeknownst to me & most of the people in the server at the time, that this topic was touchy and inappropriate in the community. Where in  society today said word can be used without disregard as to almost shame/denounce someone for their previous putrid actions. EDP445 or Seththeprogrammer being a great example of said 'creeps' we can use the word to describe. I feel like I genuinely made a mistake for poking a sleeping bear by bringing up said joke out of context. But also feel like part of it is on GFL for not addressing said statements and genuinely accepting the fact that these types of individuals exist and should not be swept under a rug where they can continue be despicable degenerate human beings; we should not allow society to let such deplorable people be excused for their actions because of "drama", "hearsay", etc.  I am both disgusted for being banned about talking about such actions because this is the same as siding with said people who committed them, but also am apologetic for bringing up said topic because it was partially on me to be the better person.  My statement in regards to a permanent ban with the inappropriate reason of "cya", Ω Sn4x - iwnl.

I am the one that placed the ban through console and the reason was "cya" as it wasn't even worth the effort putting a reason. You know what you were doing whilst you were doing it. It's obvious why someone would get banned for saying what you said and you continued to say it anyways. Surf somewhere else.